Monday, May 14, 2007

O Brother ....




Kerby loves his brother "Monkey". I remember a few years ago when Kerby was sick with an auto immune disease, we got Monkey to keep Kerby company. Now, and still, Monkey is still there for his big brother. When I first brought Kerby home last week, Monkey stayed by his side all the time. He smelled him, the drugs, the illness .... Ya see, Monkey sorta taunts Kerby. He runs away and "makes" Kerby chase him. Monkey knew when the time was right to start up again. The brothers, my 2 sons, are back at it again .... just like before Kerby's surgery. Chasing each other through the house, up the stairs, knocking the computer over. I love watching them. It warms my heart to see Kerby back to normal again.

As for poop .... I don't know why the vets had Kerby on Hills A/D soft food. He didn't poop for over a week. I took it upon myself to buy the soft version of the Eukanuba Kerby always ate. BAM ..... he pooped finally. I feel like SUCH a mom ... but again, just sorta documenting for future pet owners. But it's almost 2 weeks after his surgery, and he's still only pooped that 1 time a few days ago after he ate his normal food. But not since then. Hmmmm? Not sure what to think about that .... I'll ask the doctors when I go on the 16th.


Oh, and Kerby is OFF ALL meds & anti-biotics as of a few days ago.

No comments: